Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers day.Many great poets in all languages have written lines and lines about her, and are still writing.This is an endless saga.As long as life exists on earth she will be praised by them. She is the symbol of Life,Love uninterrupted & uninterpreted.People call her angel, some call her living god.she knows only one language, only one culture and only one feeling "LOVE towards her children".
She is the one who seeing there are only four Dosas for five people, promptly announces she never did care for Dosas.How many be the offspring her love towards them is irrational.Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.She is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries and take love and affection as the interest.A mother's work is never done.She keeps on working 365X24X7 and i feel even in her after life also.
The love shown by her whether human or animal is the same."God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers".as per the famous Jewish proverb.I think this line justifies the fact that "God Is everywhere".My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.I hope you people also do the same.Taking leave i Wish your mothers "Happy Angels(mothers)Day".
Thousands of flowers in the Garden,
all for my precious Warden,
Thousands of dew drops on the lawn,
am proud to be her fawn,
With lots of love and just love in this month of may,
I wish my mother a happy mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment